Datos Patient Management Platform
Designed to connect the medical source of care directly with the patient for
improved quality of life. A reliable Machine Learning (ML)-driven platform, used to safely monitor, detect, analyze and even predict adverse events or other changes in the patient’s condition, enabling value-based care. This opens up the ability to adapt and intervene in real-time, and to successfully manage complex oncology treatment protocols.
How It Works?
Wearables & Medical DevicesAgnostic integration
Personalized patient experiencePersonalized patient journeys, reminders, chats, virtual visits, education
3rd party integration via SDK
Secured & flexible cloud platformData engine
3rd party integration via API
Patient management consoleData visualisation, alerts and workflows
Datos is ideally positioned to provide a comprehensive Remote Patient Management solution to ensure patients, pharma, CRO’s and providers are equipped to move oncology care forward.
Enhance Patient JourneyEmpowers cancer patients with a sense of confidence and reduces anxiety by providing a ‘never on your own’ safety net through 24/7 monitoring resulting in continuity of care.
Automates communications and surveys, enabling accurate ePROs assessments and seamless integration to wearables and medical devices. Supports structured patient - care giver digital communication via multiple channels such as video, chat or text to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Increase efficiency and reduce costImproves the oncology team’s capacity to remotely manage more patients by automating and simplifying tasks and reducing unnecessary patient visits.
Easy and friendly workflow configuration, enables real-time implementation of complex clinical protocols, utilizing device and EMR data integration.
Improve patient outcomesPromotes patient empowerment, reduces unnecessary patient visits and follow-ups due to false alarms and patient anxiety. Allows providers to reduce 90-day readmissions.
Equips the care team to manage cancer as a chronic condition, adapt personalized care pathways as needed, promoting higher quality of life and patient-reported outcomes.
Embrace innovationAllows oncology symptom severity and adverse events to be managed with greater sensitivity and objectivity; Enables pharma
and providers to be more responsive and effective during clinical research.
Keeps patients involved throughout the journey, increases patient retention, engagement, and program adherence.
We make it possible
- For hospital oncology teams and Academic Medical CentersBy embracing value-based care, we empower providers to shift oncology care from the hospital to the patient’s home safely and effectively, while capturing remote patient monitoring reimbursements.
- For pharmaceutical and clinical research companiesInvesting in the development of new specialty drugs for oncology. We provide pharma and CROs the ability to remotely manage high-risk patients, with ePRO solutions, vital collection and omni-channel patient communications integrated on one platform.
- For the empowered patient and their familyFacilitating the safe and effective transition of cancer care to the patient’s home, streamlining home care management, while allowing them and their loved ones to spend more time together.
Datos oncology Patient Management Platform
enables a new care paradigm:
- Remote patient monitoring, analysis and insightsDatos's patient management software remotely monitors patients at home via a variety of sensors, including wearable medical devices. Device agnostic, the system gathers, cleanses and validates data from these sensors and combines it with a patient’s EMR data. By running an advanced AI algorithm on the aggregated “data lake”, Datos can also continuously analyze the information to detect and predict anomalies and highlight and incorporate complex clinical outcomes into adaptable care pathways. By automating these processes, Datos improves the care team’s capacity to manage more patients remotely, reducing unnecessary patient visits.
- Optimized patient engagementThrough the course of oncology care, patients may receive opt-in insights, alerts and reminders. Automated and fully customizable eCOA/ePRO surveys integrated with vitals are also shared with patients to gather accurate and real-time PGHD and allow care teams to respond appropriately. With patient engagement solutions, patients never feel alone and are empowered with a sense of confidence by having 24/7 access to their care team via the patient app. Patients are kept informed and are able to connect to their care team via voice or video call, email or text message.
- Immediate adverse event responseAs new immunotherapy and oral treatments increase the need to patient monitoring, Datos can help immediately detect adverse events, such as CRS, by prompting patients with questions via the personalized patient app for a status reassessment. With this feedback, Datos understands whether the physiological symptom detected is a side-effect of the treatment and can provide AI-based predictions on optimal patient engagement. Datos automatically allows care teams to intervene if necessary, with full traceability and controls. This can also reduce unnecessary patient visits and hospital time due to false alarms and patient anxiety.
- Information rich care team dashboardCare teams are kept up to date via the care team portal and remote patient monitoring devices. Datos provides a fully customizable, real-time display of relevant data with communication channels for reminders and alerts of patient changes. Providers are able to directly contact patients via Datos’s omnichannel patient engagement platform, and automate communications so patients never feel alone. The care teams retain a full view of patient progress within the home care environment.
- Manage variety of programsDesign and deploy a specific program to fit a patient or patient population and their care teams. Any selected protocol will include a dedicated mobile app pre-integrated with different medical devices, engagements, and care team’s workflows and dashboards. Care teams can scale remote care under one secure cloud and mobile platform.