Datos Patient Management Platform
Designed to connect the medical source of care directly with the patient for
improved quality of life. A Machine Learning (ML)-driven, reliable platform, used to safely monitor, detect, analyze and even predict adverse events or other changes in the patient’s condition. This opens up the ability to adapt and intervene in real-time, and to successfully manage complex oncology treatment protocols.
How It Works?
Wearables & Medical DevicesAgnostic integration
Personalized patient experiencePersonalized patient journeys Reminders, Chats, Virtual visits, Education
3rd party integration via SDK
Secured & flexible cloud platformData engine
3rd party integration via API
Patient management consoleData visualisation, alerts and workflows
Datos is well positioned to provide a comprehensive Patient Management solution to ensure patients, pharma, CRO’s and providers are equipped to move oncology care forward.
Enhance Patient JourneyEmpowers cancer patients with a sense
of confidence and reduces anxiety by
providing a ‘never on your own’
safety net through 24/7 monitoring
and access to care.
Automates communications and
surveys, enabling accurate ePROs
assessments and seamless integration to
medical devices. Supports structured
patient - care giver digital communication via multiple channels such as video chat or text.
Increase efficiency and reduce costImproves the oncology team’s capacity
to remotely manage more patients by
automating and simplifying tasks and
reducing unnecessary patient visits.
Easy and friendly workflow configuration,
enables real-time implementation of
complex clinical protocols, utilizing
device and EMR data integration.
Improve outcomesReduces unnecessary patient
visits and follow-ups due to false
alarms and patient anxiety.
Allows providers to reduce
Permits the care team to
manage cancer as a chronic
condition, adapting personalized
care pathways as needed,
promoting a higher quality of life.
Embrace innovationAllows symptom severity and adverse
events to be managed with greater
sensitivity and objectivity; allows pharma
and providers to be more responsive
and effective during clinical research.
Keeps patients involved throughout
the journey, increases patient retention, engagement, and program adherence.
We make it possible
- For hospital oncology teams and Academic Medical CentersLooking to embrace value-based care allowing providers to shift care from the hospital to the home safely and effectively while capturing remote patient monitoring reimbursements.
- For pharmaceutical and clinical research companiesInvesting in the development of new specialty drugs for oncology. We provide pharma and CROs the ability to remotely manage high acuity patients, with ePRO solutions, vital collection and omni-channel patient communications integrated under one platform.
- For the empowered patient and their familyEnabling safe and effective transition of cancer care to the home, allowing patients and their loved one to spend more time at home where they belong.
Datos oncology Patient Management Platform
enables a new care paradigm:
- Remote patient monitoring, analysis and insightsDatos remotely monitors patients at home via a variety of sensors, including wearable medical devices. Device agnostic, the system gathers, cleanses and validates data from these sensors and combines it with a patient’s EMR data. By running an advanced AI algorithm onto the aggregated “data lake”, Datos can also continuously analyze the information to detect and predict anomalies and highlight and incorporate complex clinical outcomes into adaptable care pathways. By automating these processes, Datos improves the care team’s capacity to manage more patients remotely, reducing unnecessary patient visits.
- Optimized patient engagementThrough the course of care, patients may receive opt-in insights, alerts and reminders. Automated and fully customizable eCOA/ePRO surveys integrated with vitals are also shared with patients to gather accurate and real-time PGHD and allow care teams to respond appropriately. Patients never feel alone and are empowered with a sense of confidence by having 24/7 access to their care team via the patient app. Patients are kept informed and are able to connect to their care team via voice or video call, email or text message.
- Immediate adverse event responseAs new immunotherapy and oral treatments increase the need to patient monitoring, Datos can help immediately detect adverse events, such as CRS, by prompting patients with questions via the personalized patient app for a status reassessment. With this feedback, Datos understands whether the physiological symptom detected is a side-effect of the treatment and can provide AI-based predictions on optimal patient engagement. Datos automatically allows care teams to intervene if necessary, with full traceability and controls. This can also reduce unnecessary patient visits and hospital time due to false alarms and patient anxiety.
- Information rich care team dashboardCare teams are kept up to date via the care team portal. Datos provides a fully customizable, real-time display of relevant data with communication channels for reminders and alerts of patient changes. Providers are able to directly contact patients via Datos’s omnichannel patient engagement platform, and automate communications so patients never feel alone. The care teams retain a full view of patient progress within the home care environment.
- Manage variety of programsDesign and deploy a specific program to fit a patient, patients population and their care team. Any of the selected protocols will include a dedicated mobile app pre-integrated to different medical devices, engagements and data protocols care-team’s workflows and dashboards. Allows care-team to scale the remote care all under one secure cloud and mobile platform.