- The Website pages may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Datos’ discretion, as they are found. The information on these web pages is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. Datos excludes any obligation or responsibility for this content.
- Datos makes all reasonable attempts to block viruses from the Website pages, but it cannot ensure this exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Please take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
- THE INFORMATION DATOS COLLECTS AND HOW DATOS COLLECTS IT
- Information Collected by using the Service (the “Personal Data“).
- In order to access some of the Services, a Visitor may be required to provide Datos with the Visitor’s name, phone number, email and other data which may be requested by Datos;
- Additional information is also collected when a Visitor configures and uses the Service, contacts Datos customer support, or sends Datos other communication, and when he/she signs up for Datos’ newsletters or special offers (if applicable).
- Information Collected via the Website (the “Usage Data“).
- Information is collected when Visitor contacts Datos support, or sends Datos other communication, or signs up for newsletters or special offers;
- Forms/Surveys. Visitors may participate in Forms / Surveys in the Website, in which the Visitor will provide to Datos their names and their email addresses;
- Datos may also use other technologies (such as web beacons) to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information. Such information may include Visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring website, site usage, and whether Visitors opened emails they received from Datos;
- Web pages that Visitors visit; and
- Any other data normally stored in website logs.
Personal Data and Usage Data shall be referred to together as the “Information“.
- Information Collected by using the Service (the “Personal Data“).
- WHAT DATOS DOES WITH THE INFORMATION
The Information will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
- Improve the functionality, design and quality of the Service and the Website.
- Datos may occasionally inform Visitors (if such Visitor agrees to receive such notifications from Datos) of new features, functionality, services and products, and other promotions from Datos as well as send Visitors periodic updates, tips and newsletters.
Visitors may opt-out of receiving these correspondences from Datos by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email. Please note that regardless of Visitor’s election, Datos may continue sending notices with respect revisions made to the Terms.
- To respond to questions and comments from Visitors.
- To provide customer support, and in order to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that Datos can improve its Service, and to monitor the usage of the Service and the Website.
- Datos may post Visitors’ testimonials on the Website which may contain personally identifiable information. By providing such testimonial to Datos, the Visitors hereby agree and consent that Datos will post Visitor’s name along with Visitor’s testimonial.
- Datos will retain the Information until the Visitor requests to delete the Information.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Datos needs to perform a contract with such Visitor;
- The Visitors have given Datos permission to do so;
- The processing is in Datos’ legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by Visitors’ rights;
- To comply with the law.
- VISITORS’ DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- If a Visitor is a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), such Visitor have certain data protection rights. Datos aims to take reasonable steps to allow any Visitor to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of its Personal Data.
- If a Visitor wishes to be informed what Personal Data Datos holds about them, or if a Visitor wishes that such Personal Data will be removed from Datos’ systems, please contact Datos via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In certain circumstances, a Visitor may have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information Datos has on such Visitor. If needed, assistance may be provided by contacting Datos.
- The right of rectification. A Visitor has the right to have its information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. A Visitor has the right to object to Datos’ processing of their Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. A Visitor has the right to request that Datos restrict the processing of their personal information.
- The right to data portability. A Visitor has the right to be provided with a copy of the information Datos have on them in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. A Visitor also has the right to withdraw their consent at any time where Datos relied on their consent to process their personal information.
- Datos may ask a Visitor to verify their identity before responding to such requests.
- A Visitor has the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Datos’ collection and use of their Personal Data. For more information, please contact a local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- VISITORS’ DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA LAWS.
- If the Visitor is a California resident who provides personal data in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light Law”), permits the Visitor to request in writing and obtain from Datos, once per calendar year, information about the Information shared by Datos, if any, with other third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- If applicable, such Information would include a list of the categories of the Visitor’s data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which Datos have shared such Information during the preceding calendar year (i.e., requests for information made in 2020, will receive data regarding 2019 sharing activities).
- To make such a request, Visitors are kindly requested to contact Datos at email@example.com write “Request for California Privacy Data” as the subject of message. Datos will send the applicable Visitor a reply e-mail within 30 days containing the requested data once it confirms the Visitor’s request.
- Please note that not all of the shared Information is covered by the Shine the Light Law requirements and therefore only data which is covered will be included in Datos’ response.
- STORING THE INFORMATION
- Datos will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Datos’ Service, or in case Datos is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- The server(s) on which the Website and the Service are hosted and/or through which any of the Service are processed are within the State of Israeland United States, however, some of the Information may be stored on the servers located outside of Israel and managed by third parties, including, Google Ireland Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland and/or Google Inc. 1600 Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (”Google”). For detailed information on how Google secures and handles Visitors’ personal data please see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Datos will be entitled to share Information with third parties, as follows:
- Datos may disclose general aggregate deanonymized information to potential business partners, investors, or the public, but Datos will not, without Visitor’s specific permission, disclose any of Visitor’s Information to third parties;
- If Datos becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Datos may transfer all of the Information in connection with such a transaction.
- Datos may use and share Information with certain third-parties that assist Datos to operate the Website and provide the Service (e.g. cloud providers, email distribution service providers, CRM providers, support ticketing providers and other similar service providers). Such third-party providers will have access to the Information as required to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Datos may share the Information with Datos’ affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Datos may share Information with third parties in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, ensuring the security of the Service, and when Datos believes that disclosure is necessary to protect Datos rights.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Datos uses industry standard security measures to protect the Information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of the Information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, Datos cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- Datos’ Services does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children“), and any Visitor must be above 13 years old to use Datos’ Services.
- Copyright. The copyrights in this publication are owned by Datos Health Ltd. and its subsidiaries.
- Trademarks. “Datos” is a trademark of Datos. No license to use any of the Datos trademarks is given or implied. The trademark may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorized copy of material appearing in these web pages, as set forth in the previous section paragraph), without the prior written consent of Datos. All other trademarks or trade names referred to in the Website are the property of their respective owners.